Oleg has an impressive history in coaching and tutoring some of our generation's most successful actors. From Tom Hardy to Emilia Clarke, and Michael Fassbender to Russell Brand, Oleg has worked with numerous actors and students of acting, providing them with technique, skills, and knowledge based on the Vakhtangov approach to the theatre. He also provides personal training and coaching in acting, voice, and dialogue.
Oleg is a highly skilled dialogue coach, consultant, and voice-director. He has worked on such films as Man from U.N.C.L.E., World War Z, and X-Men: First Class. Oleg coaches professional actors on the delivery of dialogue in Russian and/or Russian-accented English. Amongst his clients were Daniel Craig (Defiance) and Kevin Bacon (X-Men: First Class).
Oleg provides a bespoke acting training based on his own exercises, and his vast experience in a variety of Russian theatre techniques. The training can be tailored to each person's individual needs, whether in groups, pairs, or as one-to-one sessions. This work can include, though not limited to, the following fields:
• All aspects of Acting technique
• Theory and Practice of the Russian School of Acting, including its major developments over the 20th century
• Coaching in Russian accent
• Audition Coaching for Prospective Students
• Coaching for Professional Auditions
• Confidence-Building and Preparation for a Role
• Interpretation of the Russian Theatre and Repertoire
If you have any questions or are interested in a session with Oleg, please contact us.